Tutorial about | Old cell phone buying guideSubject: In this article i want share some information about, old cell phone buying guide.
Sources: Online seller and comparing websites.
|old cell phone buying guide.|
- Original or fake, From the software information or behind the back side under the battery. Found the model number of cell phone. If Cell phone is Nokia company, type at keypad *#06# the see the imei number on the screen. In the android this option is available in the setting menu at the end of menu with the name of about phone etc. Fount the brand model number and keep in mind.
- Olx, For the price with in minimum and specs of the brand model number are available on the olx adds.
- Sim, Signal, Charging, Mic, Ringer, Ear phone, Battery storage, Battery is not pregnant, conform the listed problems are not found in the cell phone.
- Check the display quality, LCD is original and touch is working perfectly for android or touch cell phone.
- Check the power use in the info graphic at battery use. Which stage of cell phone is used the max battery.
- Play a heavy game at the cell phone then check the cell phone is not heated.